I fukin love 14th century art art because everyone looks so shady and suspicious of ppl around them its AMAZING
or just like they know something u dont and oh my gdfuck i cant
I believe the highest point is reached in Simone Martini’s Annunciation
and the look of absolute hatred Mary and Gabriel exchange.
"mary i know ur only half a virgin"
"fuck off gabriel"
*cracks up because she couldn’t think of a Hikki joke*
the female body is hardcore as fuck.
Yes is it.
so is the male body
it’s sad to see so many people like this on this website
OP is praising the fact that women hold a fucking infant in their belly the size of a ribcage, get the fuck over yourself for 3.5 seconds.
*~*~follow for more fragile male ego~*~*
The male body is more susceptible to hereditary diseases because of their lack of a second X chromosome. Their testosterone production ages them faster and causes them to die sooner. Their center of gravity is higher because of their tiny little hips and overgrown shoulders, making them easier to topple. Their gonads are placed outside of the body, in a very vulnerable position, because they do not function properly if they get a little bit warmer than usual. They have non-functional nipples, but still enough breast tissue to get cancer.
The male body is not hardcore. The male body is to the female body what a shoddy, unstable mod is to a well-estabilished piece of software. Sit the fuck down. And try to not crush your fragile pathetic outside gonads when you do it.
you know that thing where people take wtnv twitter posts and put them on nature backgrounds
Real life vs Societal expectations
This really hits home
Seriously though I wake up in the morning and go to bed at night feeling insecure about my breasts because they look like the ones on the left and not the right and I’ve just felt so uneasy about that for a while but this picture has given me a completely different mindset. Both are completely fine, It’s not my fault, it’s not our fault that we may not meet societal expectations. Our bodies are our bodies and we should love and embrace them no matter what.
Don’t you understand we go together like bangers and mash? Like cream tea and scones? Like a put-upon everyman character actor and a big posh flamboyant manic pixie dream boy with cheekbones you can balance a Bafta on? ”
This sketch is quite possibly one of the top five things to happen to me in my whole life. I may have nearly cracked open from glee while listening to it.
- me: *explaining various sexual orientations to a classmate*
- classmate: wait, what's polyamory?
- me: well, it's when someone has more than one intimate relationship at a time with the knowledge and consent of everyone involved.
- professor: *overhears from front of class*
- professor: that is d i s g u s t i n g
- me: *defensively* um, actually, no it's--
- professor: how DARE they put a greek prefix on a latin root like that?! What right do they have to decimate my beautiful antiquated languages?!?! GREEK AND LATIN DO NOT FRATERNIZE THIS IS LIKE THAT STUPID ROMANTIC SUBPLOT BETWEEN THAT DWARF AND THAT ELF IN THE DESOLATION OF SMAUG NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!
- me: ....
- me: ....
- me: ....
- professor: it should be polyerosy